Monday, July 11, 2022

This video claims that it's single unwed Black women who have single handedly destroyed the black community..and video made by a B male...you decide

 

I must say, this is one of the most honestly truthful social commentary videos I've seen ever, and it's spoken by Black dude, and it's been out on YT since 2013!
But today, less than an hour ago, is the first time I've ever seen this...wow.

I've felt the same way for a very long time, and I'm a person of color as well, I mean who doesn't see it, and how these women having babies outside of marriage and with multiple men, who doesn't see how it's totally corroded the black community, totally, and it's gross, but these women doing it don't care.

It's why crime is so out of control, cause the people committing them on the street level come from these single B mothers, as if they've all made some 'coven' with the devil to seed the earth with demons or something, and I say that based on behavior that you see from these fatherless offspring..who grow up hating themselves and others like themselves for a variety of reasons.

Anyhow, the guy in the video says it better than I do, and more elegantly...and if you agree, than share the video cause this needs to be out there more, needs to be preached in church even, even though it's not coming from a religious angle, but still, logic is logic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of short term life do I want going forward?

What kind of short term life do I want going forward? I know this, the only way I can beat the system is not having to pay rent going forwar...